segunda-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2013

This lifestyle made us


Have you ever heard the phrase: “You are what you eat”? I like to believe that this not concern only about the food we eat, but about everything we absorb. This whole that built what we are.
The idea of this piece of heart came to me in a hangover Saturday morning, while I was listening to the British band Kasabian. The song was “Goodbye Kiss”. I tweeted “this lifestyle made us”, a piece from the music. Then, I realized how truth it was and how it could become a great piece of art.
So I started working in the storyboard and the whole idea from the avatar I would use. I built it from my personal tastes of music, movies, TV series, comic books, cartoons, books etc. Then I made a character with elements of the stuff I like.
I believe we all are made of the choices we do and the things we like. We build up ourselves every day, from every little thing we like or dislike.

(Esse é um trabalho de arte contemporânea que eu desenvolvi nas aulas de Inglês no IFSUL. Sou uma artista, sim ou claro?)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário