sábado, 20 de julho de 2013

Island in the sun

I’ve been living in an island in the past days. Not completely lonely, but “isolate” for the outside world. The only people I see, apart of my family, I “see” throught the internet. Even I miss some friends, I like being like this.

Listen to music, read my comic books, watch my shows and movies, work on my posts for EA (Oh, have I told you I’m writing music posts for EA? It’s awesome, you should read it!) I’m taking my time. I wasn’t like that since the beginning of the year, and it’s just feel great! Company’s ok, solitude is bliss.

It all ends in one week. I’m not in the mood to go back to work. In fact, I’m thinking 'bout quit. But I don’t know yet. I cannot afford to not having a job, I have bills to pay, fun moments to enjoy, stuff to buy.

Anyway, I have found out what my undergratuate will be. But Jennifer, weren’t sure about it yet? At some point, yes. But with all the stuff that have happened, like my disapproval and my friends telling me to not do Astrophysics, I decided for Journalism. Again? Again. Hope I don’t change my mind anymore.

That’s it, I felt I had to tell you all this.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário